RSS

The Passionate Cook.

“Passion. Just Passion.” This were the words that marked my mind when I interviewed the genius behind, Ely’s creation, (Click link to see Ely’s Creation: http://olwriting.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-master-baked-pastries.html ) of course, the creator itself, Mr. Eleazar “Ely” Garcia. He’s 54 years of age. Widowed with one gorgeous daughter *cough* A masseur from San Pedro, Laguna. I asked him some questions, short but meaningful ones ;)

How did you learn to cook? When did you start cooking?

*Trial and error, cook only what is readily available ingredients. Just be creative. Experiment!
*In grade school, which is a very very very very very very long time from now, oatmeal is my favorite, when everybody is busy, nobody cooks for me, actually nobody cares for me! Nobody notices me! *kidding* I need to do it by myself. So I learned to cook at a very young age. That time, I called myself, independiente! Self-proclaimed. *smiles*

Inspiration in cooking?

*My mother, Andrea Ortiz-Garcia. Hands down to her “kare-kare”. *sigh* makes right now, just even thinking of it makes me starved. Oh Dog, I misses my mom. *laugh*

Favorite food to eat?

*Mmmmmm. Burger, my own style J main dish, beef mechado, dessert, fruit salad.

Favorite food to cook?

*Nothing in particular, go for whatever is available in your fridge ;)

Recipes.

*The amazing, Japanese dumpling. A round of applause for myself ;D

Tips.

*Cook in larger quantity, specially grill or fried meat, you can keep this for another variant of dish or for sandwiches. Saves you a lot of time.
*Don’t follow recipes religiously, experiment I say!

Secrets behind your amazing dishes?

*Passion. Just Passion.

He is really my idol. Not just because his my father, just because he’s so damn cool J I love you papa!


MA. RAZAELE N. GARCIA
BCR 3-1D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment