RSS

PROVEN to be delicious! :D



PROVEN ON STICK




PROVEN

                  It is a part of my daily life to eat street foods and “isaw” (pig’s intestines) is my personal favorite, even though to others, it seems odd or gross to eat the intestines of a pig or even chicken’s, that is why it is considered as an exotic food. You have to have the guts to eat it. ;)

                 I remember my friends rolling their eyes every time I buy isaw, well I say to myself, “sorry to pop your bubble but half of your life is wasted because you haven’t tried one.

                Right after the mass, I saw some food carts around the church, and there’s this one food that caught my nose off guard, yes, my nose. It smells incredibly amazing that makes my stomach growl. I checked it out and buy some. I ask the vendor how much it cost, and my jaw drop with amazement because it is only 2 pesos each J wow! It’s really affordable and at the same time very delicious! :D I ask him what its called, and he answered back, “proven po J”, “aaaaah, ano po ingredients niyan?” I replied, he said to me “harina po, tapos may laman ng bituka ng baboy sa loob.” Oooooh! Now I know why I liked it so much! Try it now, and it won’t let you doen, I promise! It is PROVEN to be delicious! WTF! LOL! J



MA. RAZAELE N. GARCIA
BCR 3-1D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment