RSS

Different world =)



                Stress reliever. That is how she describes travelling. Reina Ishikawa is a 19 years old half Filipina half Japanese, a 3rd year student taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management from San Beda College of Recoletos. She was born in Japan, she also stayed and studied there before. She traveled in Japan many times. But staying here in the Philippines makes her happy and complete.

                When I said that I will ask her some questions about the most meaningful and beautiful place for her, I saw the excitement on her face and I’m surprised when she said that here in the Philippines is her most memorable place.

                I asked her a few questions about her travels and experience and both of us were excited doing this =)

What is the most beautiful place for you and why?

                You know what, I’ve been in many places not only in Japan but here in the Philippines. But the most beautiful and the one that catch my emotion were in Palawan. Going there was incredible, it was peaceful and for me I saw a different world. I am a typical teenager and a student but that time I feel that I am a different person. Specifically I went to Puerto Prinsesa for a tour in HRM Department.
What about the place?

                It was the best. Palawan Underground River was the best! Stress reliever, you will forget all the problems that you have, no words can express the place because it was amazing. I appreciate everything there, that time I said that it is so wonderful how our world was created.

                You will see there the different stalactite, it was unique, and there were Mama Mary figures, Jesus, mushrooms, the three kings and many for me to mention the different figures inside the underground river. Inside it was cold and fresh, we are all in the serious mode that time. It was funny because there were a lot of poops of bat =). It was dark inside, we only have flashlight and we’ve there for 40 minutes.

What about your travel? How was it?

                It’s only one to two hours from Manila, it was fun to be with my friends and classmates, it was memorable. 

Give some tips for those people who want to go for a travel

                Just enjoy it, live your problem in your house, do whatever you want, appreciate the place because maybe that will be your last chance to be there. If you’re just alone, it will be your chance to look for yourself because nobody knows you. Enjoy it =)

                A lot of thing you will learn in traveling, you will be aware in the world that you have and you will know different worlds aside from yours. It is important that you give yourself a break because each and of us deserves it. =)


Lea Galman Balmaceda
BCR3-1D
               

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment