RSS

CHERISH BAKESHOP!! "bakeshop that you can Cherish =)


Whenever the rain falls, I always want to eat something and that what makes the weather complete for me. Now even though there’s a heavy rain outside I decided to go to the nearest mall in our house to go for a food. Since pastry is our theme I decided to go here in cherish bakery.


Red Velvet Cake and Chocolate Fudge Cake in Cherish Bakeshop

Before, I already featured the church here in Antipolo which is the National Shrine of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage and the Pasalubong Center beside it. Some step away from the Church and beside the Pasalubong Center you can find the Victory Mall Antipolo where you can also locate the cherish bakery. In fact while I’m writing my blog now I eat their best cakes, the Chocó fudge cake and Red velvet cake. I know that the best partner of cake is coffee since I don’t drink coffee I decided to partner it with strawberry fruit milk.

I actually don’t eat chocolate cake but mostly this is one of the Filipinos favorite. When you enter here in the cherish bakeshop, the people around is so approachable. And I discovered that it is not only cakes and bread they offer to their consumer but also soup, pasta, salad, sandwich and variety of beverage like this.


Strawberry Fruit Milk =)



What makes Cherish Bakeshop unique in the Victory Mall Antipolo is that it is the only bakeshop so that it is easy to locate. It offers complete meal from the appetizers down to the desserts and that what makes the Cherish Bakeshop cherished by many.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment