RSS

The Rainforest inside Pasig City




Back when I was in high school, I was enrolled in Pasig Science High School, this school was located in Maybunga, Pasig  City which at first became a reason for me to just enrol in another school because of the long travel time from home (it’s a long travel for me because I’m just a high school student) and on top of that I had this feeling that this school will give me so much headache because of the curriculum that they are implementing. However, upon arriving in PCSHS on the first day of classes, I did not expect to find my school inside a park!
Rainforest Park is developed by Mayor Eusebio as a gift to Pasigueños for their unending support and cooperation on their administration. According to ironwulf.net, it takes Php 2, 000,000 for the daily maintenance of this park. This park doesn’t require entrance fee so this can be a very accessible place to spend your days not only to relax but also burn some fats!
Rainforest parks has its own Olympic sized swimming pool, basketball court, tennis court, fitness center, children playground, ampi-theater and more for you to shape up your bodies on top of that, if you are feeling tired already, you can just sit on the benches erected on the grassy area  and feel the fresh air  and unwind through the park’s quiet environment. You can also visit the Butterfly Haven where you can see different colors of majestic butterflies while taking pictures with your special someone. This is also the spot where my boyfriend and I took our first photo together (just sharing!)
So if you are feeling bored and wanting to go somewhere not spending too much money, you can visit Rainforest Park. Take a jeep going to Pasig Palengke then go to the tricycle’s terminal, ride the PRESSJMTODA route then voila, do your thing!
                                                                                                            Jillian Patrixia Manlangit
                                                                                                                        BCR 3-1


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

angie said...

good

Post a Comment